- NineStar - Network Operations - NetAdmin/Power & Grounding
- Greenfield, IN, USA
- Full Time
NineStar Connect currently has a job opening for the position of Network Administrator. NineStar Connect is an innovative community-minded, communications, energy, water and sewer cooperative. We provide the infrastructure that empowers thoughtful development and improves quality of place in Central Indiana.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Provides technical support and maintenance for all internal network infrastructure. Recommends, installs and configures equipment for business and residential customers. Facilitates all purchases and installations of new hardware and software. Installs, configures and maintains internal server systems including virtual and physical server environments.
- Performs technical support to all employees for their individual PCs and devices including any problems with hardware or software.
- Maintains network infrastructure including but not limited to PC's, servers, switches, cables, backups and remote connections. Also, coordinates the installation of such infrastructure on an as needed basis.
- Works with customers onsite or remotely to remedy software and hardware issues (NineStar Nerds/Network Management)
- Install, configure and maintain customer computers and networks
- Performs other duties as needed including, but not limited to, completing various printouts and reports, customer invoices, and resetting passwords.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree or equivalent in Computer Science required.
- Technical certifications a plus.
- 1-2 years computer experience required, preferably troubleshooting, maintenance and repair.
- Experience in telecommunications preferred.
BENEFITS: NineStar Connect offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts