- NineStar - Network Operations - NetAdmin/Power & Grounding
- 46140, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Excellent benefits package
Searching for the diamond in the rough. Someone with SUPER POWERS! Exceptional, remarkable and extraordinary skills required! Looking for someone who can do it all! Are you up to the challenge?
Position responsible for:
- installation and routine maintenance and testing of office generators, batteries and DC power plant;
- testing and maintaining emergency power systems;
- maintaining environmental controls including HVAC, alarms, lighting and building access for vendors;
- repairs central office equipment by performing diagnostic tests to locate trouble and performing necessary repairs using mechanical and electrical power tools and equipment.
Candidates are required to have High School diploma or equivalent, experience as an Electrician, valid CDL Class A driver's license, plus specialized training in electronics, DC power or HVAC. 1-2 years experience in Central Office/Plant operations also is required. Ideal candidates will be licensed as an Electrician, have HazMat endorsement on CDL, knowledge of telecom industry, Central Office equipment, industry regulations, AC/DC power systems and standards. They will be skilled in installing, repairing and maintaining Central Office equipment. Must have the ability to interpret documents like schematics, blueprints and circuit diagrams.
NineStar offers an excellent benefits package. Health, dental, vision, plus PTO, Savings plan with company match, on-site fitness centers, wellness, employee assistance program, paid holidays, etc.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts