- NineStar - Accounting
- GREENFIELD, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Excellent benefits package including 401k, Insurance, PTO and paid holidays
NineStar Connect is an innovative community-minded, communications, energy, water and sewer cooperative. We provide the infrastructure that empowers thoughtful development and improves quality of place in Central Indiana. We are currently seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our growing team.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for performing a wide range of duties related to preparing and maintaining financial records.
- Create monthly general ledger transactions
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Assist in intercompay calculations, transactions and reconciliations
- Review financial transactions and general ledger entries prepared by accounting personnel
- Prepare and review financial statements
- Crosstrain with other accounting members to backup or fill in as needed
- Support accounts payable activities
Education and Experience:
Bachelor Degree in Accounting and 3-5 years experience in accounting required. Proficient in Microsoft Office, with high level Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Charts and Graphs, V Look-ups) preferred. Strong written and oral communications skills, ability to manage multiply projects simultaneously, and strong organizational and analytical skills necessary.
NineStar offers 401k with a generous match. Medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, Life and AFLAC. PTO, paid holidays and paid time off to volunteer in our community!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts